Bai Wei Mini Bowl, 百味小碗菜, Klang
February 12, 2023
Bai Wei Mini Bowl recently opened its shop in Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang. It is a relative newer trend from China to serve the dishes in small bowls, hence the name of the shop.
The staff scoops the dishes in same portion into mini bowls. Then diners like us are to choose the dishes that we like into a complete meal.
The shop kept the dishes on the steamer at the counter to keep it warm. The concept is very much like our familiar mixed rice. The difference are that:
- The shop scoops the dishes into the bowl in same portion, the price is transparent to diners
- The shop wraps all the mini bowls with cling wrap. It seems more hygienic in current setting. Although more wastage and less environmental friendly with the single use wrap.
- Although named mini bowls, the portion is actually more than the usual single scoop of mixed rice. It is also pricier, however the dining environment is air-conditioned and not the usual coffeeshop.
What do We Like about Bai Wei Mini Bowl, Klang?
- New concept of dishes selecting meal
- The dishes were tasty, hygienic wrapped and displayed
- Pleasant and clean dining experience
20, Lorong Batu Nilam 3f, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1, 41200 Klang, Selangor